As a Dallas business owner, you probably have a pretty good idea of how difficult it is to market your brand successfully, especially considering the competition that’s out there. In order to stay up to date with marketing techniques so that you don’t lag behind the competition, keeping up with current Dallas advertising trends is a must. While some advertising trends are just that – trends – many current trends are set to become marketing standards. The following are five Dallas advertising trends that you should be aware of and that you should strongly consider implementing into your own marketing strategy.
- Shopper marketing – In order to both promote the purchase of more products and services as well as increase brand loyalty, many companies are developing apps for their customers to use that can help them while they are in store. For example, if a customer is in your store and can’t quite decide between two products, you could have an app developed that would scan the bar code or QR code on their mobile phones, thereby bringing up additional information about that product immediately. This kind of app would also allow your customers to compare prices as well as information in addition to looking to see what products are on sale.
- Geo-target marketing – Geographic personalization will allow you to market mobile users based on their location. This means that if they are in your store, you’ll be able to tell and to be able to send them sales or discount information as a reward (and as a way to convince them to buy more products). You can even tell if they are in the vicinity of your store. By sending sale information to customers nearby your store, you can convince them to drop in even if they weren’t planning to.
- Mobile optimization – Currently, pretty much every business, no matter how big or small, should be jumping on the mobile bandwagon. The amount of people using their mobile devices to access the Internet will soon eclipse the amount of people that are using their home computers to get online. Not to mention that many mobile users search for products and services on the go, which means that if they go to your website because you are nearby, you’ll want to make sure that it is optimized for use on their mobile phone. If it isn’t, your website will be difficult to open or navigate, leading to the user going to a different site that is optimized and eventually to a different store. Not optimizing your website or web content for mobile use could cost you customers.
- Digital Billboards – Digital billboards are an excellent way to reach a large audience throughout the day, especially when they are located at busy spots throughout Dallas. The huge advantage of a digital billboard is that you don’t have to pay to have it made or taken down, like you would with a physical billboard. Not to mention that you can make changes to your advertisement almost immediately. Not only does this help to reduce the costs normally associated with billboard use, but it also
- Social Media Marketing – Social media continues to play an important role in the marketing efforts of Dallas businesses. Not only is the use of social media a great way to engage with customers and to increase both brand loyalty and awareness, it’s also a great way to get customers into your store. You can do this by offering special discounts and coupons to followers online.
These are five Dallas advertising trends that you should watch, and be a part of. Let us know if you have questions!